Firstly please note- WE HAVE MOVED BACK INTO OUR USUAL CLINIC PREMISES BESIDE THE ASHFORD PHARMACY.
We are re-opening for face-to-face consultations from May 18th. We are now taking bookings, which can be done over the phone (0404-49781), via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through booking online
We are still available over the pandemic period for telehealth consultations, and all of our classes will remain online until further notice (under current predictions, classes will not be back in our studio until Phase 5).
Please note that Catherine is working virtually only through teleconsults and online classes until her maternity leave in mid-June.
We are doing everything we can to limit the risk of infection.To do so, we need your help!
Please fully read and comply with the conditions below before booking or attending for your appointment.Please note that these restrictions are based on the guidance of the HSE, HSPC and our regulatory body the ISCP.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND, and cancel your appointment if you are displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. Your physiotherapist will ask you in advance to confirm you are safe to attend. We ask that all of our clients follow the guidelines set out here by the HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- We ask if possible that clients shower just prior to attending their appointment, and wear a fresh set of clothes.
- To reduce contact time spent in clinic, we ask that you wait outside or in your car until your physiotherapist calls you in. If required your physiotherapist will conduct your history over the phone. Any exercises or written advice will be emailed to you after you have departed.
- We ask that if you have access to a face mask that you wear it.
- As per our regulatory society’s guidelines, we will be taking the temperature of every client on arrival to the clinic. Unfortunately if you have a temperature of > 38 degrees Celsius we will not be able to proceed with your appointment.
- We ask that you use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic and over the duration of your appointment.
- To minimise surface contamination, we are currently operating cashless. We can take payment over the phone via a virtual terminal, in clinic by card, or via online electronic transfer.
Thank you for your help and understanding in helping to contain the spread.
Wishing you all stay safe and well,
The team at East Coast Physio.