We are open for face-to-face consultations and are taking bookings, which can be done over the phone (0404-49781), via email at email@example.com, or through booking online using the link below;
We are still available over the pandemic period for telehealth consultations.
We are delighted to announce the return of our studio pilates classes for fully vaccinated people, and are continuing to run online classes in addition to a recorded class monthly membership option. To book a place, please call 0404-49781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are doing everything we can to limit the risk of infection. To do so, we need your help!
Please fully read and comply with the conditions below before booking or attending for your appointment. Please note that these restrictions are based on the guidance of the HSE, HSPC and our regulatory body the ISCP.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND, and cancel your appointment if you are displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. Your physiotherapist will ask you in advance to confirm you are safe to attend. We ask that all of our clients follow the guidelines set out here by the HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- We ask if possible that clients shower just prior to attending their appointment, and wear a fresh set of clothes.
- Please wear a face mask on arrival to the clinic and during your appointment.
- We will be taking the temperature of every client on arrival to the clinic. Unfortunately if you have a temperature of > 38 degrees Celsius we will not be able to proceed with your appointment.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic and over the duration of your appointment.
- To minimise surface contamination, we are currently operating cashless where possible. We can take payment in the clinic by card, over the phone via a virtual terminal, or via online electronic transfer.
Thank you for your help and understanding in helping to keep us all safe.