Firstly please note- WE ARE IN OUR USUAL CLINIC PREMISES BESIDE THE ASHFORD PHARMACY.
We are now open for face-to-face consultations and are taking bookings, which can be done over the phone (0404-49781), via email at email@example.com, or through booking online using the link below;
We are available over the pandemic period for telehealth consultations.
We are delighted to announce the return of our studio pilates classes from 6th July and we are continuing to run online classes also.
Please note that Catherine is now on maternity leave and will be away from the clinic for the next few months. John and Mary-Alice will be happy to help you with any queries or concerns you may have.
We are doing everything we can to limit the risk of infection.To do so, we need your help!
Please fully read and comply with the conditions below before booking or attending for your appointment.Please note that these restrictions are based on the guidance of the HSE, HSPC and our regulatory body the ISCP.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND, and cancel your appointment if you are displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. Your physiotherapist will ask you in advance to confirm you are safe to attend. We ask that all of our clients follow the guidelines set out here by the HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- We ask if possible that clients shower just prior to attending their appointment, and wear a fresh set of clothes.
- To reduce contact time spent in clinic, we ask that you ring the doorbell and wait outside for your physiotherapist to let you in. We are currently not using the waiting room area. If required your physiotherapist will conduct your history over the phone. Any exercises or written advice will be emailed to you after you have departed.
- We ask that you please wear a face mask on arrival to the clinic and during your appointment.
- As per our regulatory society’s guidelines, we will be taking the temperature of every client on arrival to the clinic. Unfortunately if you have a temperature of > 38 degrees Celsius we will not be able to proceed with your appointment.
- We ask that you use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic and over the duration of your appointment.
- To minimise surface contamination, we are currently operating cashless. We can take payment over the phone via a virtual terminal, in clinic by card, or via online electronic transfer.
Thank you for your help and understanding in helping to contain the spread.
Wishing you all stay safe and well,
The team at East Coast Physio.